Accreditation period runs from January 20th to March 9th, 2014.
The International Film Festival of Panama welcomes all journalists and both national and international media representatives to request their accreditation for the third edition of the Festival, to be held from April 3 to 9, 2014.
The Press accreditation will allow you to have access to:
- Press Conferences
- Press and Industry screenings (programming to be announced)
- Public screenings (subject to availability)
- Happy Hours
- Guest and Industry Room
- Lectures and Panel discussions
- Access to the Press Office
- Access to the Press section at the Red Carpet
- Rush Line for regular screenings.
The accreditation badges will be available on April 3, 2014, at the Guest and Industry Room located at the American Trade Hotel, Casco Viejo.
If you already have a username created on a previous edition of the Festival, enter the same email address and password to update the data and apply for the new accreditation. If you forgot your password, the system will help you recover it.
For more information or if you have any questions, write to [email protected], or call us at (507) 202-0867.